Benchtop Mortise Machine, 1/2" Capacity, 1/2HP, 1725 RPM
This conveniently sized, but powerful machine can be used on a bench or an independent stand. Heavy duty construction provide the durability, consistency and stability needed to produce quality results every time.
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction provides durability and stability during use
- Dependable rack-and-pinion head adjustment gives you accurate position control
- Long, multi-position mortising handle let you reposition the feed handle for easier operation and optimum handle position
- Three-jaw drill chuck keeps a positive grip on mortising bits with up to 3/8" diameter shanks
- Two hinged side doors allow easy access to the drill chuck
- Quick adjust depth stop for uniform mortise depths
- Column is reversible for mortising larger stock
- Removable On/Off toggle switch prevents accidental or unauthorized use of the tool
- Powerful 1/2HP motor provides consistently smooth performance
This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to PO Boxes, APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.